The CXH Corporation
bold,
italic and
underline.
Hi all!
Think you guys are familiar with this blogskin ... Yep, it's my old blogskin. Something happened to my the other blogskin, so I'll be using this for the moment (or forever...)
Note: Best view in Mozilla FireFox
Top 5 Reasons to get EXCITED for 2010!
Wednesday, December 30, 2009 @ 10:12 PM
2010 is nearing ... 2 more days to go in fact, and I believe everyone has a New Year resolution? Yes? Good.
I feel that every year, there is something to get excited for, but next year is different. I mean, next year, there are more stuffs to get excited about, and these stuffs are not only for myself, but rather, it
could be for everyone!
Reason 5: Secondary 2 next yearYes, streaming starts next year. That is, if you are in the same academic year as me, and you are studying in
normal secondary school. So, decided on what subjects you're taking?
Reason 4: Formula 1 2010Don't need much explaination, do I? 3rd year since Singapore has been holding Formula 1 Grand Prix. 2010 will be no different, using the same Marina Bay Circuit.
Reason 3: Marina Bay SandsLas Vegas Sands's casino branch in Singapore. It's said to be the 2nd casino in Singapore. 3 buildings which resemble 3 decks of cards and are connected together with a sky garden.
Reason 2: Resorts World at SentosaThe first casino annouced for Singapore. However, I'm more interested about Universal Studios Singapore which will be part of the resort. With a total of 7 themed lands, 24 attractions, Universal Studios debuts with its first theme park in South East Asia. This includes the world's tallest pair of dueling coaster. Finally, Singapore has some decent roller-coasters :D
Reason 1: Youth Olympic Games 2010This is the biggest reason to look forward to 2010. Wondering how Singapore will be in the eye of the beholde...I mean youth athletes ... and maybe foreigners who are here to watch YOG. The best thing is, my school is part of the training venue :D
0 notes
rules
By entering this blog, you agree to abide by the listed rules:
1. No spamming at the ShoutBox!
2. No flamming!
3. No impersonating whether is it in comments, or in ShoutBox!
4. No negative comments!
5. Please leave immediately should the entries offend you.
6. Parental guidance is required as some entries might contain some undesirable.