The CXH Corporation
bold,
italic and
underline.
Hi all!
Think you guys are familiar with this blogskin ... Yep, it's my old blogskin. Something happened to my the other blogskin, so I'll be using this for the moment (or forever...)
Note: Best view in Mozilla FireFox
日本の文化祭 (Japan Culture Festival)
Tuesday, October 27, 2009 @ 9:19 PM
I attended the 日本の文化祭 this evening, and there's something that had been bothering me ... it's really really embarassing ...
You see, the whole event was real nice, except for a station, which embarased the whole load of me.
I can't remember what's the name of the game, but I do know the procedure of the game. We were asked to be sitted in a circle, with one person in the middle called the 鬼, or what they call the "it". The 鬼 will have to call out a characteristic in Japanese, and people, who are sitted in the circle, with that characteristic are suppose to exchange sit with other people except those who are beside you. The one without a chair will be the next 鬼. I've no problem with the first few round. However, I suddenly began wondering about the difference (in pronounciation of course!) between 女の人(female) and 男の子(male). Just as I was thinking the pronounciation about 男の子, the 鬼 shouted 女の人. And because I was keep thinking about 男の子, I suddenly got confuse, and I just ran up. Well, it would be lucky if I found a seat, 'cos I can just take it that nothing have happened, but the thing is, I couldn't get a seat in time, which means that I've to be the 鬼. The 先生(teacher) was like starring at me, and kept repeating 女の人...
Argh! I feel sick about this for the whole event. But nontheless, it's fun though. I really like the 竹とんぼ(bamboo helicopter?) reminds me of Doreamon, けん玉(kendama) was challenging, although I only scored one points, and although I really suck at it (cos I didn't snatch a single piece), but I really like カタル(kataru, a japanese snatch card game). I never got to try the 茶道(tea ceremony) and 和菓子(japanese confectionerys) due to financial reason.
Classical Summary: じゃ、少しい疲れましたが、とても楽しかったです!
0 notes
rules
By entering this blog, you agree to abide by the listed rules:
1. No spamming at the ShoutBox!
2. No flamming!
3. No impersonating whether is it in comments, or in ShoutBox!
4. No negative comments!
5. Please leave immediately should the entries offend you.
6. Parental guidance is required as some entries might contain some undesirable.