Exams are over .. and I'm doomed for this time!
Tuesday, October 13, 2009 @ 11:42 AM
Well, today marks the official end of End Of Year exam for my school, and I gotta' tell ya, I'm doomed for this time.
First, let me give each subject a status so that maybe you guys can guess what I'm trying to say:
English - The Writing Machine
Chinese - The Memorizing Machine
Science (Physics) - The Thinking Machine
History - The Killer Machine
Math - The Time Eating Machine
Well, let me emphasize ...
First English. It's quite self-explanatory for giving a status of Writing Machine. Come 'on, what do you do for compositions, poetry analysis, comprehension and summary? You write of cos! And you don't only write ... you MUST write and write and write and write ....
Chinese is because of the confusing words they give you for each options, and in order to ace in it, HA! Memorizing helps ... a lot.
Science is the subject where they gives you all sorts of weird questions that requires you to think, and the thing for science is that not everything can be found in the textbook. So, it requires some application of the fundamental knowledge ... and ya, got it?
History is again, quite self-explanatory ... Lookoing at how they question us and how they requires us to answer them ... it is just killing us!
Maths -- Yes. Time consuming and time eater... and time limited. Gave you 2 sets of paper and requires you to finish it in 2h 30 minutes. I didn't finish one of my entire question in Paper 1, and forget about Paper 2, BLEH, I tikam the whole way back!
Bottome Line --
I'M DOOMED FOR MY EOY!! HELP ME!!!
0 notes
rules
By entering this blog, you agree to abide by the listed rules:
1. No spamming at the ShoutBox!
2. No flamming!
3. No impersonating whether is it in comments, or in ShoutBox!
4. No negative comments!
5. Please leave immediately should the entries offend you.
6. Parental guidance is required as some entries might contain some undesirable.