A moronic post on moronic people (person I mean)
Wednesday, September 30, 2009 @ 5:17 PM
Sometimes, I'm really tired when it comes to talking with some "people". Oh wait, make it "person" since so far, I only find it hard to communicate ONLY with this person.
Well, actually, it's really simple. This person is not a local, and I'm not those kind of people who are racist ... I mean, I don't badmouth people from other countries. After all, I myself is from other country. However, something is really wrong about this person. It seems that he's immature, childish and moronic ... and maybe extra.
Let me tell you more about him ... and I've to begin all the way back from the day I've got into my class ... maybe a few months away from it.
Apparently, everyone in our class, who were previously annoyed by him, called him funny funny names, and I was actually shock. I mean, after all, he's also our classmate, is there a need to be that mean? And I thought that he deserve to be sympathize ... not until now.
First, let me talk a bit about his personality. In my 7 month experience, it seems that he is someone who is rather childish. This is real simple. Everytime, when our teacher came out with something funny, or something that isn't funny but it seems to be funny for the teacher I suppose, he seems to laugh at awkwardly. I mean, it's not those kind of "ha-ha" business and off. But, his is like "Hehehe--Hahaha--Heh Heh Heh--Arhg-He-heh-ah" and it's usually very loud. The thing is, I don't blame him for laughing into this state if let's say the joke is funny. But even when our teacher explain a metaphor like "You are a pig" he seemed to laugh. (And most probably, he is laughing at himself since his size is equivalent to a pig) And I gotta' tell ya', it is really really really annoying.
Another thing is, he is inconsiderate and he only cares about himself. For example, today. He wanted to ask for a pen from one of my friend, and my friend says no (because he dosen't have one I suppose). And guess what he did. He took the pen from my friend, and my friend wanted the pen back, but he refuses and keep holding on the pen and shake his head for awhile ... is like remember when Koi Heng did the red face thing? The the head vibrate violently ... that's exactly it! My friend, finally don't know what to do, give up, and ended up borrowing a pen from someone else. You see it?
Another thing is he's very unreasonable ... and this shall be the main point of my post. Today, I ticked him off because of that. Let's continue from the example above.
It was during Home Economics ...
He wanted to ask for a pen from one of my friend, and my friend says no (because he dosen't have one I suppose). And guess what he did. He took the pen from my friend, and my friend wanted the pen back, but he refuses and keep holding on the pen and shake his head for awhile ... is like remember when Koi Heng did the red face thing? The the head vibrate violently ... that's exactly it! My friend, finally don't know what to do, give up, and ended up borrowing a pen from someone else.
Then, I said he's very unreasonable and inconsiderate. Guess what he did? He continue vibrating his head, and was taking the pen, pointing at me, and was like wanting to kill me like that. I said "What?" in those kind of ah'beng manner. Then, he drew doodle on my foolscape cardboard. I was real angry. And I shouted at him "DO WHATEVER YOU WANT WITH MY FOOLSCAPE YOU PIG!" And perhaps it was my first time shouting in the class, everyone was like starring at me, including him. He stop for awhile, but he is still being impulsive. And I continue shouting at him
"You didn't ask someone's permission and take his pen ... is considered stealing you idiot, know?! Did I say anything wrong you moron?!" in chinese, 'cos I suppose speaking to him in English would be weird.
He replied angrily in chinese "I did ask him, but he said no! That's why I took!"
I said "Ha! What a loser! He said no means no yet you take. Either way, it's still considered stealing"
He look at me awhile, and then doodle on my foolscape. This is when I am angry. I stood up. I wanted to pull his tie (Home Econ was before Assembly and we are to wear our tie during assembly) so that his face would be at my sight and give him a death punch, but ultimately I didn't because the teacher was just outside, and like I said, he's immature. He would probably wind out some false lie and get me into trouble. I just said "You can doodle, I can also!" and I doodled on his History textbook ... i mean I didn't doodle, but I just drew a stroke. And I said "You watch out!" Followed by some real nasty quotes such as "Sec one already la! Grow up! Don't act like a baby and expect people to give you everything you want!" and "Tou Jiang is Tou Jiang" (His name is not tou jiang, but that's his nickname ... which means soy milk). Ultimately, he sobbed ... maybe he didn't, but for some reason, he kept uses his hand to wipe over his face.
And trust me, that moment feels great! I think I was the fifth, or the sixth to scream and badmouth him right infront of his face. I think a few other guys includes my chairman, and a few key community people did that too. Imagine I am Mr Ng. I would really like to see how Mr Ng scream at that guy, probably even worse than OJR. OJR is only annoying and boastful, but this guy ...
See how this person is? I finally know why he shouldn't deserve any of our sympathy.
Next time, if I hear someone calling him funny funny names, I would just stand there, with my mind thinking: You deserve it! You don't deserve our sympathy you pathetic little kid. Childish ... unreasonable and moronic.
0 notes