Mid-Year MR is almost over!
Wednesday, May 6, 2009 @ 10:24 PM
Yup! My mid-year exams are almost over ... close to 80% actually.
I don't want to hype this whole idea of exams are over so much. After all, I don't know the results yet.
Well, why I love the coming June holiday is this. First, I am very excited about my trip to Tokyo. I don't call it a holiday, but rather a pilgrimage. I didn't get to apply what I learn in 3rd Language, so when I am in Tokyo, application on Japanese will be a must. Besides, I've never been to Japan.
Next, from next module onwards, I will not be taking Geography, not be taking Design and Technology, and not taking Art and Craft. This is apparently a good news to be. You see, Geography makes me looks like as if I've senile. This is because I couldn't memorize all my facts, and by the look of Geography test today, it proofs that my statement is correct. I forgot the parts of a rain gauge, I got Lianas and Epithets all mix up etc. Hopefully, History will be better. After all, it's all about numbers ...
I don't really protest on Design and Technology, but sticking it for about 5 months or so, it will eventually be 'sian'. It's all about wiring, soldering, wiring, and more soldering. It was a fun one, but I would like to try out Home Econs too. Nope, not because I love to eat, but it's always a good thing to get hold of new skills.
Art ... I always though that it's a waste of time, but apparently, so is music. I mean, you must put in time in order to get it done ... much skills are involved, yet very little time are given.
Okay, I will part here. Good luck for my Science test tomorrow :D
P/S: Good luck as in giving me good luck, not wish, as wish do not come true normally.
0 notes
rules
By entering this blog, you agree to abide by the listed rules:
1. No spamming at the ShoutBox!
2. No flamming!
3. No impersonating whether is it in comments, or in ShoutBox!
4. No negative comments!
5. Please leave immediately should the entries offend you.
6. Parental guidance is required as some entries might contain some undesirable.