The CXH Corporation
bold,
italic and
underline.
Hi all!
Think you guys are familiar with this blogskin ... Yep, it's my old blogskin. Something happened to my the other blogskin, so I'll be using this for the moment (or forever...)
Note: Best view in Mozilla FireFox
Narrative Essay Writing D:
Friday, April 3, 2009 @ 9:04 PM
Aww!
Narrative essay test today.
Supposedly, minimum number of words are 350 and maximum 500. What I feel ridiculous is that if you overshoot 500 words, its a nvm case, whereas if you word is like below 350, it's a straight F
Haix.
I thought I would have wrote 350 words in my narrative. Besides, the model essays in the books are short and sweet, and it's usually around 350 words or so. So, I thought I would wrote about 350, and cut short some scenes.
In the end ... I only wrote 338 words, which is like about 12 words less.
Let's just hope that EL Teacher would not scrutinize my passage and see if there are 12 words difference. Besides, my handwriting are small.
*praying hard D:*
0 notes
rules
By entering this blog, you agree to abide by the listed rules:
1. No spamming at the ShoutBox!
2. No flamming!
3. No impersonating whether is it in comments, or in ShoutBox!
4. No negative comments!
5. Please leave immediately should the entries offend you.
6. Parental guidance is required as some entries might contain some undesirable.
profile
Owner Xian Hao
DOB 27/02
Age 13
School Chongfu Primary School (2002-2008) | Catholic High School (Present)
Class Primary 6 Gracious | Secondary 1-5