The CXH Corporation
bold,
italic and
underline.
Hi all!
Think you guys are familiar with this blogskin ... Yep, it's my old blogskin. Something happened to my the other blogskin, so I'll be using this for the moment (or forever...)
Note: Best view in Mozilla FireFox
Thinkin' and Thinkin'
Tuesday, March 10, 2009 @ 10:25 PM
I was thinking about why my blog is dead for this few days.
First, its perhaps that everyone is busy with the secondary school life. But I see no reason why that should be an excuse. If I am a outstanding blogger, even busy adults should have time to make an effort to read my blog, or they could have even made my blog their homepage!
I knew I have a group of great readers, who are always supporting me (Well, at lest I hope so), and I always thought that blogging something about your personal life is better than posting about some useless craps like how you play your games and everything ... but I love 'em, and that's the main reason why I opened another blog.
Next, is the amount of time being spent on it. Look at Nicole's blog. She is like posting everyday, whereas me, I am just posting as and when I like ... which is like those 'tikam tikam' blogging. That makes the world most worst blog ever!
Third, will be the content you post. Remember that time, when I first started out my blog, everyone was like 'chionging' to read about what I do to OJR. But since after about like PSLE or so, I stop blogging 'bout him, 'cos blogging him will just waste my time and effort. But I don't get it. Why are people so interested in gossips, then the real personal events? I mean, its not the readers' fault. If I have the ability to make each post as interesting as those OJR's nonsense, it would sure be an outstanding blog!
Last but not lest, blogskin. Mundane and monotonous blogskin are pieces or craps and craps connecting to each other. It is very useless .... or you could call it shit.
I think that's all.
I am not pin-pointing about the readers' fault for not reading my blog, as all readers are great! They will 'tag' if they like your post, or just scram and do nothing when your post is cliche.
Let's just hope for the better!
0 notes
rules
By entering this blog, you agree to abide by the listed rules:
1. No spamming at the ShoutBox!
2. No flamming!
3. No impersonating whether is it in comments, or in ShoutBox!
4. No negative comments!
5. Please leave immediately should the entries offend you.
6. Parental guidance is required as some entries might contain some undesirable.