The new OJR strikes back?
Wednesday, March 4, 2009 @ 7:18 PM
Look here, just as I thought that OJR is gone, I mean as in not in my school ... (
and I never wanted him to be in the first place), it looks like that OJR is back ... not physically, but his ... scent?
I was thinking ... GREAT! No more of my stickleback ... but it turns out otherwise. I enjoy staying people who jokes, who teaches me about something I don't relatively know ... eg Science. But it is just some people, who are so act cool, thinkin' that he had done a certain question correctly and went "WOO! YES!" with lots of gesture ... perhaps thinkin' that only HE got that question correctly, that I don't like ... and not because I am jealous, but other people thinks the same way too.
Remember those days back in Chongfu, OJR was boasting about how rich he was, and how cheap I am? I'd enough of those, as he, is just a spoilt brat who spends money on expensive but useless stuffs ... including whiteboard markers that cost $5 each, and bags that cost 50USD, while I am just being me. I don't really like to spend too much money on some useless stuffs ... probably influenced by my parent's saying "Can use can liao, no need spend so much to get [item]".
Now, money sense talker is gone, and look what we have here: a academic talking. Not talkin to you about how to improve your academic, but showin' off how well he did for academic. There's a subject that you either get wrong, or correct, no half marks or whatsoever (Maybe yes ... but let's talk about 1m question), and what's more can this subject be other than the easiest (not really sometimes) to score Maths?
So, what he did is this ... and I finds it damn annoying. He got a v. chim algebra question correct ... althought I got 1 mark for missing 1 more step. So, when our teacher told us that it is correct, he went "YESSSSS!" and rise his both hand. Everyone is that area was saying "Siao." My friend sitting behind of me say "He think as if only he got correct.", which is obviously not, cos my friend also got that question correct ... and its not only once. Here's another today's example. Again, Maths. He got a chim question correct, then he "YESSS!" and then do a funny funny action ... he was like doing a toad action. Even our chairman got tired of him, and always wanted to sabo him.
Just a great advice ... next time, when he got into trouble ... doubt anyone would help him.
0 notes
rules
By entering this blog, you agree to abide by the listed rules:
1. No spamming at the ShoutBox!
2. No flamming!
3. No impersonating whether is it in comments, or in ShoutBox!
4. No negative comments!
5. Please leave immediately should the entries offend you.
6. Parental guidance is required as some entries might contain some undesirable.