The CXH Corporation
bold,
italic and
underline.
Hi all!
Think you guys are familiar with this blogskin ... Yep, it's my old blogskin. Something happened to my the other blogskin, so I'll be using this for the moment (or forever...)
Note: Best view in Mozilla FireFox
1 week break ... or maybe 1 week for all sorts of work?
Thursday, March 12, 2009 @ 9:35 PM
Before starting my REAL post, you should notice that I have done some add ons to the blog html. As you could see, title for each post has been added, date and time are now italicize instead of bold to prevent misconception between TITLE and DATE.
Next, I've done up the tagboard section at Video G!, and apparently, it is the same tagboard of this site ... so it is sort of like share share la.
Ok, back to topic. 1 Week break is comin', and I am really ... paranoidic about this 1 week break. It is either relax, or stress. But unfortunately, it is not gonna' to be relax ... but more on stress site ... let's give it a 8:2 ratio.
First, homeworks. Besides those solo works, there is one Chemistry Group Project ... and obviously, you have got to work in group of 4. I'd formed my group, but don't know when to start. It's pretty obvious that I started the project late :D
And, literature. I couldn't believe it. We haven't finish The Tale of Troy, and now, we are working on For Mice and Men. Looks like I need to finish The Tale of Troy first before a new lit starts ...
Next, Chinese Orchestra practice. I need to go back to school on MON, TUE and THUR for practices, from 8AM - 12PM. It's gonna' be tiring ... and I don't think I could squueze in all the time to complete my homeworks.
Third, exams. I didn't do quite good for this time. Other than language (which are both B3), I did quite well for the rest. Workin' hard on language now ... Let's hope for a all A1 history! :D
I think that's all ... I am not really free this one week break. More like a 1 week camp!
0 notes
rules
By entering this blog, you agree to abide by the listed rules:
1. No spamming at the ShoutBox!
2. No flamming!
3. No impersonating whether is it in comments, or in ShoutBox!
4. No negative comments!
5. Please leave immediately should the entries offend you.
6. Parental guidance is required as some entries might contain some undesirable.