The CXH Corporation
bold,
italic and
underline.
Hi all!
Think you guys are familiar with this blogskin ... Yep, it's my old blogskin. Something happened to my the other blogskin, so I'll be using this for the moment (or forever...)
Note: Best view in Mozilla FireFox
Poetry test and Maths Algebra (Basic) Test!
Thursday, February 19, 2009 @ 6:34 PM
Oh! Today, I have got these 2 tests. The Maths Algebra is quite okay ... so far, from what I know from my friend, I dun have any mistake, so give a clap!
*silence*
Come on! Clap!! Clap!! Clap!!
*clap*
*clap*
Ok ... *clap*
*clap*
*clap*
*clap*
Thank you!*clap*
*clap*
*clap*
*clap*
This is great!*clap*
*clap*
*clap*
*clap*
SHUT UP~!!Yes, so now, the English Unseen Poetry. Basically, you just need to summarize what the poem is talking about, what are the and how effective are the poetic device use, and the last question will be, kind of random question. Seriously, I don't know what I am writing huh? I was like ... hmm, this cannot be, that cannot be ... maybe is this, maybe is not this etc etc. So in the end, I just wrote an essay of what I could think of.
Bleh ._.
Next week will be the Common Mastery Review, or rather, a chim way of saying exams~
Seriously, why must they call Mastery Review? I find that name awful. It would be cool if they just stick to exams or CA1 etc~
Oh, btw, got a email from Nintendo yesterday night.
Apparently, DSi is set to launch to US Shore on 5 April.
More infos, please check out http://www.nintendodsi.com/
P/S: Maybe it is just me, but the blue DSi looks awful. And, why not white?!
0 notes
rules
By entering this blog, you agree to abide by the listed rules:
1. No spamming at the ShoutBox!
2. No flamming!
3. No impersonating whether is it in comments, or in ShoutBox!
4. No negative comments!
5. Please leave immediately should the entries offend you.
6. Parental guidance is required as some entries might contain some undesirable.