The CXH Corporation
bold,
italic and
underline.
Hi all!
Think you guys are familiar with this blogskin ... Yep, it's my old blogskin. Something happened to my the other blogskin, so I'll be using this for the moment (or forever...)
Note: Best view in Mozilla FireFox
CXH - New Blog in progress!
Saturday, February 28, 2009 @ 3:04 PM
Hello guys!
I am honored to announce that a grand new blog, called
CXH - Video G! is going to be up soon, probably mid-March.
What is CXH - Video G!? Video G! is a new blog by me to share some of the video games I like or finds them interesting.
It is not going to be like a critic site, but rather, a personal thought site. The reason why I draw a clear line between my own blog and video game blog is because I don't really like the idea of interfering games into my own personal life, and it would be very un-organize (I hate things where they are not suppose to be).
When will it be opened?It is scheduled to be open on the March holiday, as that's when I could have time doing up my blog on games, and no, I am not so free, so Video G! will only be FREQUENTLY during school holidays or weekends.
Will it work?I know that you may be skeptical about this whole new idea, and good blogs may not look promising without outstanding bloggers. Because I love video games (and I am sure so do you), so I think it should turn out what I expect.
**Any insider infos?The blogskin will be designed as Retro Game as I like the great old day of Pac Man. I have decided to change that the first review will not be Grand Theft Auto: Chinatown War since it will be released quite late.
Blog address?http://www.video-g-cxh.blogspot.com
Scheduled DateIT IS RELEASED!
0 notes
rules
By entering this blog, you agree to abide by the listed rules:
1. No spamming at the ShoutBox!
2. No flamming!
3. No impersonating whether is it in comments, or in ShoutBox!
4. No negative comments!
5. Please leave immediately should the entries offend you.
6. Parental guidance is required as some entries might contain some undesirable.