The CXH Corporation
bold,
italic and
underline.
Hi all!
Think you guys are familiar with this blogskin ... Yep, it's my old blogskin. Something happened to my the other blogskin, so I'll be using this for the moment (or forever...)
Note: Best view in Mozilla FireFox
Newpaper Collection!
Saturday, January 10, 2009 @ 6:51 PM
Today is the annual newspaper collection larh,
which is part of our CIP involvement.
Ok, first thing first. The good news is,
I have had finally learnt how to tie a TIE! (Yes, indeed, that's a good news!)
The bad news is,
...
I CANNOT REMEMBER WHAT TO BRING ON MONDAY LA!
...
Apparently,
the co-form teacher came out with this formula:
Never bring anything = 30 push ups/detention (2 hours)/write "I will never forget to bring so and so again" for 4 pages (means 2 paper la) before a certain timing or else it will lead to the 2 hours detention.
Pray that there are more people who also dunno what to bring,
so the chance of doing 30 push ups/detention/write "I will never forget to bring so and so again" for 4 pages will be lowered.
Anyway, back to topic.
The newspaper collection la. (FYI: Not all are newspapers. We managed to collect some soft toys, CD, radios, cassette players etc also)
I dunnoe la, but some residents maybe though we are those O$P$ kind, cos some are like dun bother when we come larh.
It is suppose to be one sec 1 paired up with 1 sec four la, and each group only can have 6 sec 1s and 6 sec 4s, but hor, in the ends hor, the pairing become like this:
all sec 1s go this few levels and all sec 4 go to this few levels
Ok, nvm about that. At lest we collect newspaper can liao.
Ok, so. Hmm. I don't think there is anything to say.
Yup! Bye!
P/S: What to bring on MONDAY?!
0 notes
rules
By entering this blog, you agree to abide by the listed rules:
1. No spamming at the ShoutBox!
2. No flamming!
3. No impersonating whether is it in comments, or in ShoutBox!
4. No negative comments!
5. Please leave immediately should the entries offend you.
6. Parental guidance is required as some entries might contain some undesirable.