The CXH Corporation
bold,
italic and
underline.
Hi all!
Think you guys are familiar with this blogskin ... Yep, it's my old blogskin. Something happened to my the other blogskin, so I'll be using this for the moment (or forever...)
Note: Best view in Mozilla FireFox
Anticipated Wii Games!
Monday, January 19, 2009 @ 10:27 PM
Got bored.
Not much homework today,
cos the whole morning is booked by a workshop.
Thus, decide to make this thread.
I know school is starting,
but that dosen't mean I don't like video games anymore.
The 2 highly anticipated Wii games that I am looking forward to are:
1. Wii Sports Resort

Wii Sports Resort is a sequel to its first Wii series game - Wii Sports. The game features the Wii MotionPlus accessories, which can detect real time movements. I don't know how Nintendo do it, but this small accessory is actually something big!
2. The Conduit

The Conduit is an alien invasion based like Halo. The creater - High Voltage Software, push Wii to its maximum potential, and this game features the Quatum3 engine dedicated to Wii. Quatum3 Engine is a engine for Wii to boost is graphics quality. This includes map bumping, water reflection etc. Something that normal Wii games dosen't have since the Wii's graphic card (ATI Hollywood) can't do to that.
These are the 2 Wii games that I am anticipating ... at lest for now.
0 notes
rules
By entering this blog, you agree to abide by the listed rules:
1. No spamming at the ShoutBox!
2. No flamming!
3. No impersonating whether is it in comments, or in ShoutBox!
4. No negative comments!
5. Please leave immediately should the entries offend you.
6. Parental guidance is required as some entries might contain some undesirable.
profile
Owner Xian Hao
DOB 27/02
Age 13
School Chongfu Primary School (2002-2008) | Catholic High School (Present)
Class Primary 6 Gracious | Secondary 1-5