entries
rules
profile
friends
tag
poll
archives
The CXH Corporation
bold,
italic and
underline.
Hi all!
Think you guys are familiar with this blogskin ... Yep, it's my old blogskin. Something happened to my the other blogskin, so I'll be using this for the moment (or forever...)
Note: Best view in Mozilla FireFox
Jermaine's quiz - dunnoe for wad lol =]
Friday, November 14, 2008 @ 10:28 AM
Current
Current mood: Dunnoe..PSLE result haven't out leh!Current taste: Assorted - but I hate bitter =PCurrent clothes: Home clothes [T-shirt + shorts]Current desktop: Microsoft Windows XP (Zune theme), Windows Vista (Home Premium theme)Current toenail Color: Obvious is normal la! DO U EXPECT ME TO DO MANICURE?!Current time: 10.03 amCurrent thoughts: Dunnoe...and dun wan to know =PFirstFirst best-est friend: Not sure...I got so many BEST-EST friend! First crush: Dunnoe.First movie: Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone (I slept in the mids of the movie lol ^^) First time clubbed: What is clubbed? =.=First partner: Partner as in??First kiss: No one.LastsLast cigarette: I dun smoke duh!Last alcohol: Chinese New Year...Last car ride: Yesterday.Last crush: Pls la! I dun even know my first crush how I know my last...stupid hor?Last time clubbed: Again...WHAT IS CLUBBED?!Last partner: Ok...I am getting fed-up with this weird stuffs ...Last phone call: My fatherLast sms: Darren (lol...total of 1013 messages =.=)Last CD played: Dunnoe...forget liaoLast song played: Friends ForeverLast person kissed: Again...I DUN KISS PPL LA!Last place gone to: Living room~Last thing taken: ... My DS ^^Have you everHave you ever date one of your best friends: How to date best friend...common sense pl0x~Have you ever been arrested: I am so guai, how can I be arrested? Wad a joke~Have you ever been on TV: No?Have you ever kissed someone you don't know: Obvious ... if u still dun get it, then I can conclude u r retard ^^Have you ever did drugs: Obvious...PlacesPlaces you can be always seen at: On my chair, playing computer o0? On my bed...playing DS ^^Places you like to go: Tokyo, New York City, London, Holland, Gold Coast.Places you'd like to visit: Hu created this question? Nothing better to do hor?!ThingsThings you like to eat: Chocolate - especially from Cadbury.Things you like to do: Play games, MSN, SMS etc.Things you do when you get bored: Play games, MSN, SMS...same la =.=
Things you wish to get: PSLE result is above 255; right now, I WAN A Wii!
0 notes
rules
By entering this blog, you agree to abide by the listed rules:
1. No spamming at the ShoutBox!
2. No flamming!
3. No impersonating whether is it in comments, or in ShoutBox!
4. No negative comments!
5. Please leave immediately should the entries offend you.
6. Parental guidance is required as some entries might contain some undesirable.
profile
Owner Xian Hao
DOB 27/02
Age 13
School Chongfu Primary School (2002-2008) | Catholic High School (Present)
Class Primary 6 Gracious | Secondary 1-5
Poll
~No Poll for the moment~