Think you guys are familiar with this blogskin ... Yep, it's my old blogskin. Something happened to my the other blogskin, so I'll be using this for the moment (or forever...)
Note: Best view in Mozilla FireFox
Graduation Day is coming~
Friday, November 7, 2008 @ 11:02 PM
Graduation Day is coming, and I miss you all!
There might not be friends like you guys in my secondary school. Eg. There might not be another English Guru (which is Nicole), in my sec school. There might not be the kind of friends I want in sec school. There might not be Chinese Expert (Alot...Jermaine, Kian Meng...etc etc) in my sec school. There might not be any annoying and boasting people in my sec school (This is a good thing though ^^) There might be no one arguing NFS and BurnOut with me in my sec school.
There might not be ...
There might not be ... ...
There might not be ... ... ...
I like this song call Friends Forever by Vitamin C.
I don't know why the school didn't choose this song as graduation song. This is so nice, especially the rap ^^