P6 Camp - Day 2
Saturday, November 1, 2008 @ 4:39 PM
Day 2 was slightly strenuous. Our group went for Jungle Track first. The jungle track was a bit far from the campsite, so we took a bus to the jungle. However, the bus..NO AIR-CON!!! So we open the windows, and who know the person sitting in front of me was so selfish. She slides the whole window to us, leaving us with no "natural air" and them with "widely opened air."
Then, when we reach the jungle, the instructors brief us on leeches. Then, we went into the jungle. We walked through a stream, and my whole shoes was soaked with water. Then, as I walked further down la, I keep staring at my foot, so no leech (I flicked one of it away though...).
Then...erm...I tink here's boring...FAST FORWARD.... After jungle...bla...bla....sand...bla...bla...caterpillar....bla...bla...
We out of that jungle liao....I then noticed that KM, Elvin, Ahmad's leg got bitten by leech (and KH also). Elvin's socks were torn, and Mr ng suspected that it is torned by the leeches (I dunnoe...but...if the leech is really that powerful, then Elvin's leg would probably get swollow by the leech o0?). KM's leg was scarry larhx (And of all the ppl bitten by leech, I tink KM's one was the most horrible one...)
Then, we go for rafting. On the way to raft, Daryl spot a leech, and insist on bringing its sample home. When we reached the rafting place, KM got the personal attention from one of he instructor, and the instructor found one more leech leeching his leg...and...aiya...very hard say la ... Forward Forward.... ->
Before rafting, we need to wear a life jacket (And Instructor Nas detest the word life jacket becoss the jacket is not life) and went into the water. When everyone got a life jacket, I DUN HAB....but la...I later got a orange life jacket =] so special...perhaps it is a blessing in disguise.
In the water, my foot was stucked in one of the mud area, and when I life my foot up, it was blend with all sorts of sand, mud, rocks etc etc. After that, haha! Here comes rafting...I was beside la...towards the left, rowing the oars with a few people. We were asked to row to the island....but in the end...fei, not even 1/2 the road to island and we were asked to go back.
When we come out, I feel very stinky la....cos very drenchy. We still need to sit in de bus with soaking shorts.
When we reached campsite, after lunch, we were only asked to washup, den go for the jungle survival thingy. I feel very uncomfortable la! So dirty and stinky, and need to go for it w/o showering ... humph.
At the jungle survival...we were taught how to kill chicken (or rather...pre-killed chicken =.=), how to cook using bamboos, make weapons using bamboos, make a tent using some raw materials. I was asked, together with Wen Yu, KM, Daryl, marcus soh, kai gi, ahmad to do de tent. At first, the tent didn't stand...and we keep try try try...still cannot. So how? Instructor Nas came to help....but didn't work either. Den, a ranger came to help, and we stand it...but...aiya...u all continue reading la.
Then, we settled at a nice ... wadever to eat the food we coocked using bamboo. We have chickens, tapioca, bananas etc. I only tried 1 piece of chicken, and i didn't want to try the bananas cos it was "chao da" and the banana was so slimy...cannot stand....which is gross. Then, got 1 group dun wan their chicken, so we took de chicken =]
After that, we were asked to go bac and take our bags. Me and Wen Yu wanted to help Kian meng take bag....cos his leg swollen, one knee big one knee small (Surprisingly, the leg bitten by leech has small knee, and the other one has big knee~). Then, jermaine come kaipo...say me wad I dun care bout him. She didn't even get her facts rite...and den scold ppl...humph...nvm...let's fast forward.
next, we played at the streams. I AM DE MOST UNLUCKY ONE LA! First time go in kena splashed liao >=[...eh...dunnoe wad to write here...fast forward again ar?
kk...now...at dinner liao. Dinner got the entertaiment nite thingy. There are performance. Clevence told me that he wanted to WWE at night in the bed...and I jus told him that I will be the judge....but he disagree....and want me to be his punching bag >.> but later...u see la....no more WWE ^^
The Entertaimet Night was fun. There are performance and sometimes, need some volunteers to go up the stage to try certain things. ....Boring~ Fast Foeard~
At Night, Clevence said wan wad WWE, but in de end leh? Dun hab.Why? Cos we find too little space to sleep, den Wen yu leave....followed by Kai Gi. Now? 5 ppl, jus rite, so we sleep ourselves...we havent even sleep yet~dey come bac liao...which means...I need to squeeze to the wood walll....and it is very itchy la! But the good thing is no WWE on me =]
0 notes