The CXH Corporation
bold,
italic and
underline.
Hi all!
Think you guys are familiar with this blogskin ... Yep, it's my old blogskin. Something happened to my the other blogskin, so I'll be using this for the moment (or forever...)
Note: Best view in Mozilla FireFox
The CXH Campaign!
Sunday, November 9, 2008 @ 12:04 PM
Hi all!
I feel that my blog is dead....so I open out this campaign. This campaign is v. simple, since I so rocks (
fei, I don't even have to mention this ^^), u all only need to link ur blog to mine, and you should be grateful that I only order u guys to link me, cos I still got harder work for u under this campaign okay?! Is jus that I too rocks liao, so I spare u all ... haha ^^
Jokes apart...I am serious about this la! Link me...pls...ty lol ^^
Oh, btw, u should be able to notice that I have added a scrolling phrase at my title page. I found this in one of my tutorial yesterday and decided to use it. Currently, I am exploring how Jermaine put the scrolling chatbox...maybe sometime to do with this marque haha ^^...shhhh...dun tell her ;D
0 notes
rules
By entering this blog, you agree to abide by the listed rules:
1. No spamming at the ShoutBox!
2. No flamming!
3. No impersonating whether is it in comments, or in ShoutBox!
4. No negative comments!
5. Please leave immediately should the entries offend you.
6. Parental guidance is required as some entries might contain some undesirable.
profile
Owner Xian Hao
DOB 27/02
Age 13
School Chongfu Primary School (2002-2008) | Catholic High School (Present)
Class Primary 6 Gracious | Secondary 1-5