The CXH Corporation
bold,
italic and
underline.
Hi all!
Think you guys are familiar with this blogskin ... Yep, it's my old blogskin. Something happened to my the other blogskin, so I'll be using this for the moment (or forever...)
Note: Best view in Mozilla FireFox
Yu Cong still thinks that BurnOut owns NFS~
Monday, September 22, 2008 @ 7:13 PM
The topic: Yu Cong still thinks that BurnOut owns NFS~
Yu Cong claim that Paradise's is more real....but after I see his trailer....NFS still own BurnOut in the reality of graphic. Paradise is only like NFS's Most Wanted and Carbon, but not ProStreet. ProStreet's graphic is far above Paradise.
However, ProStreet, I have to admit, is such a failure. You can't customize ur car anymore. That's why I still prefers Underground 2. The reason is simple. Since the release of Most Wanted, the NFS franchies have shifted their dev. team. And the shifted dev. team release Carbon, and ProStreet. That's why NFS has dropped drastically.
However, fear no! NFS Undercover, according to EA's CEO, have decided to shift back to the roots of NFS franchies. However, the old NFS franchies has cartonned car, so wad did they do? They split into several dev team, and each team takes 24 months to test. Then, they release NFS Undercover. I think NFS UnderCover will definately be better, or maybe BEST =D
0 notes
rules
By entering this blog, you agree to abide by the listed rules:
1. No spamming at the ShoutBox!
2. No flamming!
3. No impersonating whether is it in comments, or in ShoutBox!
4. No negative comments!
5. Please leave immediately should the entries offend you.
6. Parental guidance is required as some entries might contain some undesirable.
profile
Owner Xian Hao
DOB 27/02
Age 13
School Chongfu Primary School (2002-2008) | Catholic High School (Present)
Class Primary 6 Gracious | Secondary 1-5