Summary for past 2 week~
Sunday, August 31, 2008 @ 2:41 PM
The Topic:
Summary for past 2 week~Annoucements: Change of Blog Title - why? Read on~
Okay, due to the prelim, I dun have time to post my entries, and now I have about half and hours of time, just to write my entry. This is a long post (so bear with me) as this post is a summary(although it is a summary, it is still long~) of the past 2 week.
English: The English Prelim was hard (No arguing, Nicole~), especially the Grammar Cloze, but I tink the Compre open-ended was quite okay, since I scored quite high for it.
Maths: Yes. I know I score quite high....but I dunnoe why....Sean, Charissa....lol...win me =,= Is PSLE going to be that easy? Hope so (or may be not~)
Chinese: Find no problems with Section A, but lots of problems in the Compre Open Ended....Composition is quite okay....I choose Picture....Kian Meng and Charissa (Correct me if I am wrong) wrote Ming Ti....lol...good luck to `em wor!
Science: On the day before this, I told Nicole that I am wining her, and if I do, she will receive a complimentary Air Ticket of her family of 3 (Correct me if I am wrong, again =,=) to Tokyo, Honshu, bla bla bla....lol...I regret telling her that....cos it turned out that I HAVE TO SPONSER HER FAMILY TO JAPAN!!! (But hopefully, she didn't claim it from me...and Nicole, if u are reading this now, sorry, the deadline is over...The Ticket I book for your family is today, at 0500 HRS Greenwitch Mean Time 8). Kai Gi won me by 4 marks, and cheng hung? He tink his section A won me by 6 mark then can act cool....but in the end.......lol.....
Higher Mother Tongue: Seriously, I didn't revise for this subject...cos I got lots and lots of tuition homework. So nothing to write about this. Open-ended compre quite hard....I tink so?
The Whole Story...
Okay, at this section, I will only post wad I remember....
Day Before Science Exam:I got one question about a graph wrong in Revision 2, and Darren and Koi Heng sabo me.....purposely call out my name so loud, as if 6 Caring can't hear....then, when Mr Ng saw me standing out.....he says "Can't believe it....still can be a class professor" Then, Jun Ru say: "Yalor, self-proclaimed Professor." Hello? Since when did I say I was a "professor"? I mean, why can't Nicole be the professor , she got A* for Science, and sitting at her A* throne for 1 1/2 years, maybe a better title for her will be Doctor of Philosophy (Or wad u call Ph.D)
for Science
.
Day After Getting Science Exam:
Ok, this is quite straightforward. After we got Section A for Science, and Cheng Hung score higher den me, I ask him wad should I wear for the Heros and Villians. This is what he SMS me first:
Cheng Hung: Wear PINK.
Seriously, who in our class is wearing PINK? So I reply him:
Xianhao: Hello? I am asking for your opinion, not criticize...
You see? He think he won me in Section A and can show me that arrogant look....This is wad I call "Show Off"
In this world, I hate people who are:
- Telling lies
- Annoying
- Show off, arrogant
- Betrayer....
- Sort of same like BAF
And I can say the about half (or may be 3 quarter) agree with me that people of the above characterstics that first comes to mind is ... BAF. Yea, if u dun believe me, jus poop by any of our classmates and ask:
"Who do you find most annoying....showing off...etc etc etc"
and before you could finish, they would have already said:
"Stop stop stop....BAF"
It works for me. I can guarentee you....99.9% success rate.
On Teacher's Day Celebration:Mr Ng showed us a powerpoint slide about BULLY, and he show us what are the forms of bullying....and one title is:
Blog - Posting of bla bla bla (I dun have those super memory memorizing those...)
Erm, I beg your pardon....shouldn't that be Netiquette? And, for those who dunnoe....these blog has nothing to do with the bully. So as a matter of fact, I tink I better change the blog title....jus if...i said...IF...Baf found out this and said that I am bullying him (Which of cos not...and correction: He = Bully, me = victim).
I can see that most people participate in the Heros and Villians. I seriously dunnoe wad I am acting as....I jus put on some sports costume. Nicole said that she is acting as Japanese Anime...but she jus wore a jean skirt (Wad do u call this?) and a jacket and a banada...and say that she is a Japanese Anime.
Oh, talking about Nicole, it reminds me of one thing.
Once upon a time...not far from the universe, Nicole was chatting with me. She was asking me bout the tuition...and bla bla bla....then, she said that she like Japanese. She told me that she like Sushi, Kinomo etc etc etc. I told her that she was too "japanese", and she told me that her past life was a japanese. I wonder if my past life in WWII is a chinese, and I got killed by her?
Then, she told me that when she speak English, she has a american accent, and people tot she was an american. I thought for awhile. Past life of Japanese, American Accent:
Japanese + American = ???
Oh, perhaps things works out this way:
Japanese + American = The self-proclaim of having a past life of Japanese (Nicole) was "bombed" by the bomb drop on Nagasaki during WWII?
That should explain why Nicole has a Japanese taste with a american accent.
Okay, I think this post is long enough....Hope you have a wonderful time reading my entries (Not you, BAF!! SHOO SHOO!! DUN READ!!)
0 notes