The CXH Corporation
bold,
italic and
underline.
Hi all!
Think you guys are familiar with this blogskin ... Yep, it's my old blogskin. Something happened to my the other blogskin, so I'll be using this for the moment (or forever...)
Note: Best view in Mozilla FireFox
Keith's Housewarming
Saturday, August 9, 2008 @ 8:25 PM
The Topic:
Keith's HousewarmingOkay...I tink mos of you guys know that today is Keith's Housewarming. I reached his house at about 11.50 AM, and Jermaine and Priscillia were there too. Actually, we were watching the beijing Olympics, then, Jermaine ask a stupid question. Listen..here is it:
"Eh...In Winter Game la...got Track and Field or not ar?"
Then, I answered her, "Got got! Why not? Not even got Track and Field, there are even Diving, Swiming (Freestyle)..." She say, "Got or not la?!" Then, I say "of cos dun have la! Winter leh! Still Track and Field some more....you go run la...!"
Prscillia keep saying that I like jermaine....cos we bickering....WHICH OF COS IS NOT TRUE LA! Then, Nicole came....and she need help on her Emerald...then, I install MapleStory on Keith's comp, and jus as I was about to play..KOI HENg and cheng hung came....and keep persuading me to let `em play in a so called "gay" way. Eg: a...xianhao....let me play la...u play very long le leh...a...a...pls la....(follow by a series of actions which is some how gross)
Then, I oni managed to have one MC.
Then...Koi Heng and cheng hung they fight for 1 comp....and Nicole...who apparently do not know how to catch Regis family...so cheng hung help her...and koi heng get to play.
Then....I accidentally step on the wire casing...every "Or hor!" me...and make me paiseh/....den keith call his mum...ARGH! Stop toking bout here..
Then, the gals they all are so interested about the dog shit at the viod deck....Haiz~ Gou lame de leh..
Anyway....I tink I have a hppy time~
0 notes
rules
By entering this blog, you agree to abide by the listed rules:
1. No spamming at the ShoutBox!
2. No flamming!
3. No impersonating whether is it in comments, or in ShoutBox!
4. No negative comments!
5. Please leave immediately should the entries offend you.
6. Parental guidance is required as some entries might contain some undesirable.