The CXH Corporation
bold,
italic and
underline.
Hi all!
Think you guys are familiar with this blogskin ... Yep, it's my old blogskin. Something happened to my the other blogskin, so I'll be using this for the moment (or forever...)
Note: Best view in Mozilla FireFox
Haiz~OJR
Monday, August 4, 2008 @ 9:59 PM
I suspect that someone here tell BAF about my blog, or say sth to him regarding my blog. Once and again, pl0x dun tell him about this blog, cos today, he keep saying about wad I write on my blog...and I feel so stupid, so I jus ignore him.
And, yesh, the one who tell him, dun tink I dun know. I know who you are. One more time, just 1 more time, this blog will be shift, and I will not tell the person who tell BAF about this blog my new address. If you receive the new address, and tell either BAF or the person who ask you "Wad is Xian Hao's blog ar?", don answer them, cos they are probably not invited, or got banned by me^^
k~ I tink I end here..BYE~
0 notes
rules
By entering this blog, you agree to abide by the listed rules:
1. No spamming at the ShoutBox!
2. No flamming!
3. No impersonating whether is it in comments, or in ShoutBox!
4. No negative comments!
5. Please leave immediately should the entries offend you.
6. Parental guidance is required as some entries might contain some undesirable.
profile
Owner Xian Hao
DOB 27/02
Age 13
School Chongfu Primary School (2002-2008) | Catholic High School (Present)
Class Primary 6 Gracious | Secondary 1-5