Chion ARH!!~
Monday, August 11, 2008 @ 2:47 PM
The topic:
Chion ARH!!~As you know...some of the topics are rather short, but I feel that short topic = long post. If you think that shot post = short entries....YOU ARE WRONG. I can prove you right that this shot topic is a very long post.
First, what do you comes to your mind with the word "Chiong"?
Here are a few examples that come to my mind.
- Homeworks - You have lots and lots of homework to "chiong" with.
- Olympic? - You need to "chiong" at the starting point.
- Exams - You need to "chiong" on revisions
So you can see? The word "
chiong" has 3 different meanings to me. Now, I am under option 1 and 3. Its pretty obvious?
As you know...some of the topics are rather short, but I feel that short topic = long post. If you think that shot post = short entries....YOU ARE WRONG. I can prove you right that this shot topic is a very long post.
First, what do you comes to your mind with the word "Chiong"?
Here are a few examples that come to my mind.
- Homeworks - You have lots and lots of homework to "chiong" with.
- Olympic? - You need to "chiong" at the starting point.
- Exams - You need to "chiong" on revisions
So you can see? The word "
chiong" has 3 different meanings to me. Now, I am under option 1 and 3. Its pretty obvious?
As you know...some of the topics are rather short, but I feel that short topic = long post. If you think that shot post = short entries....YOU ARE WRONG. I can prove you right that this shot topic is a very long post.
First, what do you comes to your mind with the word "Chiong"?
Here are a few examples that come to my mind.
- Homeworks - You have lots and lots of homework to "chiong" with.
- Olympic? - You need to "chiong" at the starting point.
- Exams - You need to "chiong" on revisions
So you can see? The word "
chiong" has 3 different meanings to me. Now, I am under option 1 and 3. Its pretty obvious?
As you know...some of the topics are rather short, but I feel that short topic = long post. If you think that shot post = short entries....YOU ARE WRONG. I can prove you right that this shot topic is a very long post.
First, what do you comes to your mind with the word "Chiong"?
Here are a few examples that come to my mind.
- Homeworks - You have lots and lots of homework to "chiong" with.
- Olympic? - You need to "chiong" at the starting point.
- Exams - You need to "chiong" on revisions
So you can see? The word "
chiong" has 3 different meanings to me. Now, I am under option 1 and 3. Its pretty obvious?
So, do you get what I mean? Shot topic = long entries.
0 notes