Chinese Oral Exam - I luv it!
Thursday, August 14, 2008 @ 9:40 PM
The Topic:
Chinese Oral Exam - I luv it!Yes, I love today's chinese oral exam, cos I managed to say it very smoothly and without any errors (Well, at lest I hope so...). Actually, today, when I was in the isolation room, I was reading a book. Then, Darren want to change place with Shi Bei (Cos He wan to sit with me). Then, the Mr Tan came. He warned Darren not to change seat...but after Mr Tan has gone away, Darren change back with Shi Bei again "-_-. Well, actually, when people give you an instruction, and they are not specific, they can mean otherwise. I read this from a book. Eg: If someone call you to keep quiet, you can still talk, because that someone did not give you the time on how long to keep quiet. You will only keep quiet when someone say "Keep quiet for 10 minutes" or "Keep quiet for the rest of the periods" or "Keep quiet forever <-(I know that this is quite absurd)".
Anyway...so Darren change back again seat with Shi Bei....then, when the teacher asked "Who wants to go toliet." Again, no specification (except for the boys and girls part~), so everyone (except me) raise their hand. But what shocked me was that you need to queue inorder to go toliet. So at the library, you will see a long queue....all are waiting for "tolieting".
Then, when I went home, Nicole told me that she had a terrible sore throat, and she kept coughing during the exam. So it makes me wonder if her oral marks will be "coughed" away (I mean touch wood...but that's my interpretation). Then, I saw here avartar in her MSN....and it was drawn by herself. I began to wonder if the picture she draw was a girl or boy. She said "it" was a boy (Isit boy?), and I said that she could be the next Leonardo Da Vinci...since Da Vinci drawn a famous "it" picutre (Mona Lisa...if you dunnoe), which means that you cannot tell whether it is a boy or girl.
What "ited" me is that she say that I was complimenting her, which was not....but you can say that it is a compliment...since I agree with her next sentence. She said that Da Vinci was a famous artist, and being compared to him, she was deeply flattered. So I thought for awhile...maybe a criticize can be a compliment...to prevent some misunderstandings. There, she said that I was like a banana, cos I wrote previously in my CBox that I was "turning into banana". But I disgree with her, since "turning into banana" isn't realistic. Besides, banana are yellow, I don't want to be a "yelllowish" guy. I told her that not all bananas are yellow...and she continue that "That would be worst, you are GREEN!"
I stared at the chat box awhile. "GREEN?" Then, I thought awhile....green isn't bad after all, cos plants are green, that give them the ability to photosynthesis....so i told her that "Well, green is good, so I can photosynthesis, and get free food!"
She said that bananas are fruits, not leaves, so they can't make food....and i thought awhile...she got the point. But I am fed up with her of her next sentence.
"What has happen to our science expert?"
I told her that I didn't say I was expert. And she say "I thought you are going to win me in the prelims and PSLE of science?"
I told her YA, and she said "Well, I will be waiting and watching~"
Lol...you know wad does it mean by "waiting and watching"? It means that she cannot prepare and must wait till I beat her in PSLE and prelims, then she can revise her science....lol...wad an answer...
0 notes