BAF sitting beside Shi Bei...a BLESSING IN DISGUISE?!
Wednesday, August 6, 2008 @ 8:20 PM
The topic:
BAF sitting beside Shi Bei...a BLESSING IN DISGUISE?!Ok, as you guys notice, that the topic for each entry is not shown, so I will be putting some interesting titles in each entry.
Lets begin ~
I think that Shi Bei sitting beside BAF is indeed a blessing in disguise (to me, I guess.)
You see, she can engage with BAF so well~(Ya, its pretty obvious, especially during art and craft lesson.)
Also, remember wad mr ng commended today? He say
"Jun Ru, alot of things to say to Shi Bei ?"
EXACTLY! Not alot, more than that! So I think the best person to sit with BAD (in my group) will be Shi Bei. You see:
Jian Lin - Ok...cos she got say that I got some mis-conception against BAF, but sometime, she also rebel against BAF
Darren - Ok...Do I have to say abiout this? I mean, read my last post if you don understand me.
Koi Heng - This is horrible (but better than me I guess?), he had been pursuading me to change seat with me...or if not, he will work with Jun Ru and go against me.
Priscillia - Erm...this? Ok...dont tok about sitting with BAF, she dont even lend BAF things....and everytime...when BAF touch her table (or things) she will get angry, and say "Get Off, (dude)!"
Me - Find BAF sickening, boastful, troublesome etc etc...to much adjective going into my mind...till I only remember some.
Chong Xue Yi - Same conception as me...findin BAF sickening and boastful.
By the way....I am just observant and for those who are oblivious about how this people treated to BAF, I think you got wad I mean...don't you (Nicole, NO MORE ARGUEMENT...I always got complains or arguements from you...especially on the godly pupils list)
And....today the bring lesson teacher (Direct translation from chinese...带(BRING)课(LESSON))call me write names....and you know...I hate writing names (except BAF. I love writing his name on the whiteboard...and I will never erase it away) of my friends (Not so much about gals, but rather...Darren and Clevence). Then, when the bring lesson teacher go away...so many people persuade me to erase the name....except Kai Jun....the moment I erase....all clap for me....but the kai jun~groaining...
So, as I was toking about writing names. The 5 things that I dun wan to write names are:
- Feel like betray people....This is wad happen to me when I write my frewnds name
- Dunnoe whether one is telling the truth - You know, writing someone's name w/o having any proofs will lead to grave trouble.
- Using markers to write people's name means disrespectful (Except for BAF. I will use RED MARKER to write his name).
- Don't know wad to answer Mr Ng - Wad if I am not able to explain why I write someone's name?
- Feeling sick and tired - after I wrote one's name, they will keep saying "Dun friend you!" or "Not enulf Friend" or "walao, I never do anything leh...and...." much more...
DONE...ENDS HERE.
0 notes