The CXH Corporation
bold,
italic and
underline.
Hi all!
Think you guys are familiar with this blogskin ... Yep, it's my old blogskin. Something happened to my the other blogskin, so I'll be using this for the moment (or forever...)
Note: Best view in Mozilla FireFox
1st Oral Exam
Wednesday, August 13, 2008 @ 9:49 PM
The Topic:
1st Oral ExamYAY! Tomorrow is my first so-called "Major" exam - Chinese Oral Exam (I am sad to say that...those who hate chinese...good luck!) I am practicing on my chinese oral till I turn bananas (Nicole corrected for me...is TURNING Banana, not become banana....but I feel that either way are the same, dosen't it?) Why do I say so?
Since when I came back home, my mother has instructed me to practice oral...from 1.30 till 9.30 (Okay, breaks and dinner included...but that is still too long) and I had drank 10 glasses of water (not those toy glass...mind you...those adult, giagantic glass!). Also, I have my brain cracked for memoraizing some words and phrase....but it's good, as it make me more "language" base. (How do you say that? It means more literalise)
Then, I got to read and read and read and read and......read.....and......read....(Approximately 100 "read" and 99"and")
Tiring, but fun....anticipating tomorrow's oral! (Once and again, for those who are so-called "dun lyke" chinese, GOOD LUCK!)
0 notes
rules
By entering this blog, you agree to abide by the listed rules:
1. No spamming at the ShoutBox!
2. No flamming!
3. No impersonating whether is it in comments, or in ShoutBox!
4. No negative comments!
5. Please leave immediately should the entries offend you.
6. Parental guidance is required as some entries might contain some undesirable.
profile
Owner Xian Hao
DOB 27/02
Age 13
School Chongfu Primary School (2002-2008) | Catholic High School (Present)
Class Primary 6 Gracious | Secondary 1-5