Typo error in GHz
Wednesday, July 23, 2008 @ 7:09 PM
Heng~ this morning...Jian Hui told me that I wrote my GHz as 160, and I am very puzzled...imagine a comp with GHz of 160...lolx..haha~
But hor...you know that Jun Ru rite? He knoe I type wrong...and purposely say:
"Wa, Oi, your comp speed very fast hor?"
Of cos I ignore him la...wad else cn i say...if i say typo error...he wont believe one la...and I know he will say:
"Aiya, dunnoe dunnoe la....wad excuse for typo error"
As if lyke he know lyke that...everyone...Jun Ru act lyke he very pro in technology, espeically in computers...but actually...he is a pure noob. That time....when I ask him about Java...he say, nvm...I will write it in script form:
Me: Er..PRO? You know wad is Java?
OJR:"Orh, chey, Java ar..I know la...wad u wana ask me?"
Then I purposely ask:"You know about Java rite? Then u should know C++ and C# rite?"
OJR"Oh..that one ar...I know why?"
I say, "YOu got use?"
OJR: "Ya...and dun act cool la"
Me: "really ar, so wad u use to make?"
OJR: "I make game la...but C++ no good de...your cannot set animation (Sth lyke that la)
Me: "Thats becos you havent make a database and source code."
OJR: "I got...btw...how to make database" (You can see from here that he dunno about coding)
Me: "I use MySQL, but I tink Microsoft Access oso quite ok"
OJR: "wad is MySQL ar?"
Me: "Aiya, create database one la..."
OJR: "Oh..but I nvr create database de...cos mine is car game."
Me: "Really? Oh...den I tink you must set variable in your .cpp file...
Then he nvr tok to me le...then...I ask him bout Java...but dunnoe wad crap he tok....nth related to Java...and then I jus pretend to nod nod...'
Haiz~ So you guys see now? He say wad he got one computer teacher...but dun even know bout databases, MySQL and Java... (Maybe he knows about Java...maybe I jus dun understand wad he toking bah...cos when I ask for his version...he can answer me...but quite old ...4 something oni "-_-.)
0 notes
rules
By entering this blog, you agree to abide by the listed rules:
1. No spamming at the ShoutBox!
2. No flamming!
3. No impersonating whether is it in comments, or in ShoutBox!
4. No negative comments!
5. Please leave immediately should the entries offend you.
6. Parental guidance is required as some entries might contain some undesirable.