entries
rules
profile
friends
tag
poll
archives
The CXH Corporation
bold,
italic and
underline.
Hi all!
Think you guys are familiar with this blogskin ... Yep, it's my old blogskin. Something happened to my the other blogskin, so I'll be using this for the moment (or forever...)
Note: Best view in Mozilla FireFox
OJR = Annoying...
Tuesday, July 15, 2008 @ 4:18 PM
Sitting with the stupid OJR is really a nightmare. Just today, he 害 me till 惨惨! He is so annoying, and talking bad bout me infront of Mr Ng...lol...he say wad must respect teacher, but he is not even doing it so! Then the Mr Ng also very funny, keep listening to him and never listen to me explain lol..so biase on such a filthy person. I really want to scold OJR all the vulgarities I can tink of, but I was shock for words...and cnt say anything....Stupid OJR, make me kena scolded...so...s**k!
0 notes
rules
By entering this blog, you agree to abide by the listed rules:
1. No spamming at the ShoutBox!
2. No flamming!
3. No impersonating whether is it in comments, or in ShoutBox!
4. No negative comments!
5. Please leave immediately should the entries offend you.
6. Parental guidance is required as some entries might contain some undesirable.
profile
Owner Xian Hao
DOB 27/02
Age 13
School Chongfu Primary School (2002-2008) | Catholic High School (Present)
Class Primary 6 Gracious | Secondary 1-5
Poll
~No Poll for the moment~