The CXH Corporation
bold,
italic and
underline.
Hi all!
Think you guys are familiar with this blogskin ... Yep, it's my old blogskin. Something happened to my the other blogskin, so I'll be using this for the moment (or forever...)
Note: Best view in Mozilla FireFox
RI GAT
Saturday, July 19, 2008 @ 8:14 PM
Fortunately, today is the RI GAT, but unfortunately, today is the last session of Maths Olympiad..so I could not attend Maths Olympiad..how sad "-_-...
Okay, toking bout the GAT. Haiz~ It is general (that's why its call GAT!) that everyone should know...(Cannot disclose the format..illegal i guess? They told me). So, as I was saying..the GAT. They give us 30 Mins for 38 Questions...and in the end..I only did 30 Questions...so it is quite obvious that 1 question is 1 minute for me.
Eric, Brian and Feng Zhou oso there....but they finish all leh....so fast ar? 30 mins 38 questions leh...I oni 30 mins 30 questions!! So pissed off "-_-.
Anyway, good luck to me lolx....
Any1 applied too? Managed to finish? Tok bout it in YellBox.
I heard that Kai Guy..Yu Cong and IZ (Not sure bout Darren...cos I dunoe if he take or Davis take...lol) oso gt take...but different from my session larhx.
P/S: Does this has anything to do with my applied domain? "-_- I mean the GAT
0 notes
rules
By entering this blog, you agree to abide by the listed rules:
1. No spamming at the ShoutBox!
2. No flamming!
3. No impersonating whether is it in comments, or in ShoutBox!
4. No negative comments!
5. Please leave immediately should the entries offend you.
6. Parental guidance is required as some entries might contain some undesirable.
profile
Owner Xian Hao
DOB 27/02
Age 13
School Chongfu Primary School (2002-2008) | Catholic High School (Present)
Class Primary 6 Gracious | Secondary 1-5