The CXH Corporation
bold,
italic and
underline.
Hi all!
Think you guys are familiar with this blogskin ... Yep, it's my old blogskin. Something happened to my the other blogskin, so I'll be using this for the moment (or forever...)
Note: Best view in Mozilla FireFox
English Exam, Hard or Easy?
Tuesday, July 22, 2008 @ 7:53 PM
So, as the title says so...is the english hard?
Personally, I feel that is quite manageable la, but I put hard... but 1 thing make me Pai seh. You know after I finish the paper la...I jus put my head on the table and den....
*doze*
*doze*
*doze*
Till 12.25 PM, when Mr Lim woke me up and I handed in the exam paper. He say:
"Xian Hao, so you like to sleep, if you like to sleep, you can sleep in my class."
Wa...so paiseh...then he continued:
"This boy is so interesting..."
Hehe ^^ But I seriously dun understand wad does his "interesting" meant...nvm...lets go on.
Then, Mr Ng came in...and say
"Who find the exam paper hard?"
All the godly people raise their hand (And trust me, you know wad is godly, don't you?)
"Who find the exam paper hard?"
I and a few others (I tink not few...ALOT!)
"Who find the exam paper manageable?"
Dunnoe...roughly same as the "easy" people.
Then, now jer paiseh...erm....I tink better dun write...ltr in school she bash me up...
JY for tmr's maths bah (Havent finish revising....revising now ^^)
0 notes
rules
By entering this blog, you agree to abide by the listed rules:
1. No spamming at the ShoutBox!
2. No flamming!
3. No impersonating whether is it in comments, or in ShoutBox!
4. No negative comments!
5. Please leave immediately should the entries offend you.
6. Parental guidance is required as some entries might contain some undesirable.
profile
Owner Xian Hao
DOB 27/02
Age 13
School Chongfu Primary School (2002-2008) | Catholic High School (Present)
Class Primary 6 Gracious | Secondary 1-5