The Disregarded?
Thursday, July 31, 2008 @ 8:48 PM
Haiz~ My foreseen is correct. Today, we change back to our original seat (Nicole, you are lucky enulf to only seat with him for 1 week, so stop grumbling in my YellBox "-_-) Luckily, Darren came out a seating plan. I seat on the most right side, he seat next to me, Jun Ru seat next to Darren and of cos...poor Koi Heng...seat with Jun Ru. Yup, toking about Koi Heng, he protest about the seating arrangement...but after much persuation from darren...he finally agreed...but of cos...being angry.
So, the next shocking news is that Jun Ru (The annoying one, I give him a initial: BAF - Annoying Freak. Pronouce - BA-AA-AF, same pronouciation as buff) got shortlisted by the SOTA. Yes, I know u all know that. Then, he keep boasting, and even ask me if I am jealous of his DSA. I almos puke...wad's so gud about SOTA? It's a art school after all...and also, the diploma BAF got is an art diploma, which means that, he can't work in the industry as a accountant etc. He can only be a music teacher etc. That's wad my mum told me... (This sentence contains no offence....my personal thought though...)
So, there he goes...boasting about his DSA for SOTA, and you know wad, he purposely provoke me by asking "Oi, Xian Hao ar, you got get into DSA for RI ornot?"
I jus reply him promptly "i dunnoe."
He say, "Dun have dun have larhx. You see, I so pro...got into SOTA"(For your goodness sake...people who are really pro in their academic won't go to Art School. Only those who are talented in arts will go in...mind you! BAF!)
Then, at lunch, he is so groosy (Adjective for gross?). OMG. This is wad happen. He bullied Cheng hung by saying (Cheng Hung was wiping his perspiration) "Walao, so small towel, should use a bugger one mah! Should use facial towel." Cheng hung has nth to say, so I defend him by saying "Eh, your eyes cocked? As a matter of fact, this is a facial tower." He say "I mean that bigger on la, the one use to wipe body" Then, I say "Erm...For your information...that is a bathe towel, not facial tower...PROOOOOO" Here is the gross part. Now, dun miss a single words.
He say "Aiyo, should use tha one to cover the man below that part mah!" (For goodness sake, he means condom!)
I say "U pervert la!"
Den he say, wadeva....
You see, how gross is he? Even in Mr Lim class (Health Ed), he keep toking about how to prevent HIV and AIDS by wearing the that ting....YUCKS! He need some mind cleaning...
0 notes
rules
By entering this blog, you agree to abide by the listed rules:
1. No spamming at the ShoutBox!
2. No flamming!
3. No impersonating whether is it in comments, or in ShoutBox!
4. No negative comments!
5. Please leave immediately should the entries offend you.
6. Parental guidance is required as some entries might contain some undesirable.